Friday, December 24, 2010

..without words..
I shouldn't have done that,
I should have pretended not to know.
.
like I didn't see it, like I couldn't see it..
I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place..
I should have run away,
I should have pretended I wasn't listening
like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it...
I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
Without a word you made me know love...
Without a word you gave me love...
Because you took just a breath and ran away like this..
Without a word love leaves me...
Without a word love abandons me...
Wondering what to say next, my lips were surprised....
Because it came
without a word...
Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?

Except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore...
And that you’re not here anymore...
Otherwise it’s the same as before...

No comments:

Post a Comment